Objectives and Investment Policy
- The Strategy aims to generate a high return of investment compared to income yield by European equities or bonds.
- The Strategy invests only on Foreign Exchange. The Strategy’s returns are made by speculating on the future difference of the Exchange Rate between world currencies. The profit is made by selling previously held devaluated currencies when they become appreciated.
- The Strategy is a quantitative high frequency strategy that is monitored by professional traders. The decisions on which currencies to buy or sell are based on quantitative criteria.
- You may redeem your investment on demand on daily basis.
|Name:||Volatility Growth Strategy|
|ISIN:||Awaiting for ISIN|
|Sector:||FX Majors / Minor CCY Pairs|
|Strategy type:||High Frequency Trading|
|Objective:||To provide capital growth by selling appreciated|
currencies and buying depreciated currencies
|Launch date:||January 2014|
View the Key Investor
KIID – TopFX Volatility Growth Strategy
Information Document (KIID)
2 Year Strategy Performance
|One off charges taken before or after you invest|
|Charges taken from over a year|
|Charges Taken under certain specific conditions|
- Minimum deposit USD 150.000 or equivalent.
- There are no entry or exit charges.
- The ongoing charges are none.
- The performance fee is applied to the net profit achieved from investing in the Strategy. A high watermark is applied, ony net profits that exceed the watermark are chargeable.
- The risk and reward category may shift over time and is not a target or a guarantee.
- The lowest category (i.e. Category 1) does not mean a risk-free investment
- The Strategy is in Category 5 because of the high frequency of trade execution
Modern Asset Management
- Reach your long or short term financial goals
- Diversify your investments with FOREX
- We provide a full range of advisory services
- Choose one or more strategies based on their performance and your risk profile
- Quantitive Algorithms made by 28 in-house and outsourced Quants and Developers
- Constantly monitored and configured for best performance
- Transparent real time display of current and past performance
- Surpass the performance of Bonds, Equities or other benchmarks with actively traded strategies
How it works
- Deposit the funds you want to invest
- Control your investments with our, state of the art, Fund allocation software
- Choose one or more strategies and allocate funds
- You can change the strategies you invest to at any time
- You have full control